35 UCAS Points
Youth Leadership & Peer-mentoring
Mental Health & Wellbeing
We help girls be well, so that they can do well.
We deliver a range of programmes within our Girlhood to Womanhood initiative, G2W Gold is our flagship offering.
Peer Mentors (16-19yrs):
- Gain 35 UCAS points, directly facilitating their progression onto higher education and employment.
- Produce impressive content for CVs and personal statements.
- Develop leadership skills, confidence and self-esteem through the performing arts and peer-mentoring.
- Expand their cultural capital through engagement with professional musicians, actors and performers.
- Benefit from positive, relatable role models easily accessible within their own school community.
- Develop their decision making skills in regards to personal relationships.
- Develop self-esteem, confidence and self-value.
We work with a group of 6th form girls to create an original and authentic musical theatre production exploring Girlhood to Womanhood themes (e.g. self-esteem, healthy relationships & relationship abuse).
They then perform their production to year nine girls to whom they are trained to peer mentor. We open discussions around sensitive topics in an engaging way and help young people to access specialist support for their individual needs.